The Industrial Engineering Undergraduate Program of Telkom University is an Industrial Engineering Study Program that specializes in empowering the Industrial Engineering (IE) discipline with Information and Communication Technology (ICT). This program is one of the oldest programs which was established on September 28, 1990, in Telkom University (formerly Sekolah Tinggi Teknik Telkom / STT Telkom, then Telkom Institute of Technology / IT Telkom).
The Industrial Engineering Undergraduate Program has received several excellent accreditations, including:
- The Industrial Engineering Study Program of Telkom University is accredited Unggul based on the Decree of the National Accreditation Board for Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia No. 2555/SK/BAN-PT/AK-ISK/S/IV/2022.
- One of 12 study programs in Indonesia that have been accredited by the IABEE International (Indonesia Accreditation Board for Engineering Education)
The curriculum in our IE undergraduate Program is designed with a total of 145 credits taken in 4 years / 8 semesters. The Industrial Engineering Study Program curriculum adopts the objective-based education approach that uses a framework that is in accordance with the curriculum from the National Ministry of Education (DIKTI) Regulation, IABEE (Indonesian Accreditation Board for Engineering Education) and BKSTI (Indonesian Industrial Engineering Higher Education Organizing Agency). In the first year, students are provided with basic courses for Engineering science. In the second year, students are provided with subjects relevant to the field of Industrial Engineering, while in the third year, students are provided with the design courses that integrate knowledge and skills that have been obtained in previous years. Finally, in the fourth year, students are provided with elective courses to support student’s final projects.
IE undergraduate Program aims to produce graduates who have a strong understanding of the aspects of integrated systems and industrial engineering with good competencies. The graduates are expected to be:
- Professional/employees in the field of industrial engineering
- Researchers/Lecturers/to continue study
In enhancing student competence, students will choose a specialization from several available specializations which are the extension of the Industrial Engineering discipline. The specialization will help students in the final project and skill development. The following is a list of specializations available in the Industrial Engineering Program at Telkom University:
- Business Analysis
- Enterprise Support System
- Human Capital
- Product Development & Ergonomic
- Project Management
- Quality System Engineering
- Production System and Automation
- Supply Chain Management