Telkom University offers the International Class Students a Double Degree Program that provides the students opportunities to obtain two bachelor degrees, Bachelor of Engineering (Telkom University) and another bachelor degree (overseas partner university). Both majors will be taken in Telkom University for the first six semesters (semester 1 – semester 6) and will be continued in the overseas partner university (semester 7 – semester 8). By this program, the students can finish two degrees in a lesser time than taking one degree after the other.
Students must meet the requirements set by both Telkom University and the partner university to be eligible to apply for joint/dual degree program.
The requirements are as follows:
- Telkom University international class students
- Having a valid passport
- Successfully completed at least the 1st until 5th semester courses (currently studying in 6th semester)
- Having an excellent academic record with minimum GPA of 3.00
- Good command of both written and spoken English (proven by iBT TOEFL test certificate with minimum score of 79, or Academic IELTS test certificate with minimum score of 6)
Double Degree Program can be applied at:
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
More information of Double Degree Program visit Joint/Dual Degree