ERASMUS + SCHOLARSHIP FOR MOBILITY PROGRAM AVAILABLE FOR TEL-U INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS
The Alliance of 4 Universities (A4U) has been awarded funds (scholarship) under Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Programme. Through these funds, BACHELOR from Telkom University have the opportunity to participate in mobility schemes.
Application deadline for BACHELOR MOBILITY program 22 March 2019.
Who can apply?
The calls are open for BACHELOR from Telkom University.
How long can the mobility be?
Duration of Stay: 3-5 month
What expenses are covered by the grant?
Grant Total: € 4.050 – € 5.750, consist:
– Subsistence: € 850/month
– fixed travel to cover the flight expenses: € 1.500
When can the mobility be carried out?
Mobilities announced in these calls should be carried out in 2019-2020 during the period of academic activity and end before 31 July 2020.
What are the deadlines?
- Call Closes: 22 March 2019
- Publication of Selection Results: 29 April 2019
What is Eligibility request?
The period of academic activity based on the academic calendar of the host university, and always end the mobility before 31 July 2020.
Requirement of Staff / Lecturer
- Transcript of Academic Record (ToR)
- Minimum average mark on the transcript of records 3.5 out of 4.
- Letter of support provided by Telkom University, which should indicate the average mark of the applicant’s transcript of record, and confirming that the applicant´s level of English is at least B2 (TOEFL iBT 72 – 94 or IELTS 5.5 – 6.5)
- Learning agreement signed by the applicant, the sending and the receiving institution. Applicants should complete ONLY the 1st page of the Learning Agreement. Scanned signatures are acceptance.
- Recommendation letter from International Office Telkom University, which should NOT be attached to the online application form but instead sent directly by the referee to email@example.com, with “Recommendation Letter” in Subject line before 22 March 2019.
- Motivation Letter provided by applicant.
As a guideline, the average monthly living expenses in Madrid or Barcelona are € 500 for accommodation in student’s residence (an apartment shared with other students might be cheaper) and € 250 for food.
Selection result will be published on http://alliance4universities.eu/en/mobility-scholarships/
More Information :
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
International Office Telkom University
Bangkit Building 1st Floor,
Telkom University, Bandung, 40257